Monday, April 13, 2009

Book Availability

I've had several requests for information on my book, Taking Sexy Back, which is now available for purchase. The easiest way to buy it at this point is online through amazon.com. In the coming weeks, it should be available in local bookstores, as well. If you'd like a personally signed copy, you can send a check for $25 to the address on my website, and I'll be glad to send the book out to you.

It's been a long journey from the first rough draft two years ago to finally seeing my book in print. I've learned a lot along the way and continue to see a real need for a different approach to sexuality. Until we develop a real understanding of ourselves as sexual beings, there's going to be an ongoing struggle to keep sex a vital part of our lives.

If you're a new reader, welcome. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, thanks for hanging around.

No comments: